By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Xpedize.com without any notice to the User :
- Xpedize.com makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any information, data, statements made available
on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Xpedize.com shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Xpedize.com. All rights not expressly
granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Xpedize.com may monitor access to the Site.
- Xpedize.com may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Xpedize.com will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption
and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Xpedize.com disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Xpedize.com makes no warranty that :
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.